Maggie Lou and Phoebe Jane

Maggie Lou and Phoebe Jane

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The twins they are a changing!

Yeah we are pregnant



I think we can see a bump


There is definitely something going on in there!


Growing!


HOLY S&%T!!

Now this won't mean anything for the guys out there but Jeannie is not even 5 months yet! For you Moms out there you will appreciate the fact that Jeannie is bigger than a lot of women at 7 or 8 months. TWO GIRLS! Luckily Jeannie is a trooper , I am so proud of her. People see here and ask when we are due and when we say June their eyes usually get super huge and they say "oohh MY!".
It still doesn't seem real. I mean I can definitely see things are changing. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I am going to have two girls here in June! We are starting to get the room ready and think about the things we are going to need. So crazy! To jump straight to two children. Well I am going to do my best to document my experience here on my blog. Thanks for your comments and encouragement. I will try and bring all the highlights and play by play to you all.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love this idea! Jeannie looks fabulous and I'm sure she will till the day she delivers those baby girls. It's probably one of those things that you will never be able to completely prepare yourself for. You guys are going to be great parents.

vanZee Family said...

She looks amazing, super cute and glowing with babyness...and you guys will be fine it's always a challenge from the belly to the breast to the "2"s and beyond! I'll shoot you a FB message with some great resources that really helped Isaiah and I...I'm so excited for you, kids are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna rent a trailer & bring you all my two stuff. I have two of EVERYTHING!!! but it's boy stuff - is that ok? blessing to you guys. You're gonna be great. the Brusca fam