Maggie Lou and Phoebe Jane

Maggie Lou and Phoebe Jane

Friday, April 30, 2010

JEANNIE'S Birthday

Yes Birthdays in our family can come in bunches, myself, my Dad and now my beautiful wife! I am so thankful for Jeannie. I still can't believe that she picked me and chose to be married to me. I marvel at that all the time (along with a lot of our friends:). I always say without her I would be living in a van down by the river. She helps make me a better person and I cannot imagine my life without her. We have a lot of fun and share everything together. Thank you Jeannie for being my wife and have an amazing year you still look 23 there is no way you are 33:)

You always make me this happy!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

You guys are way way way too cute! Where did you get that music? : )

Jenny Grasseschi said...

Thoroughly adorable... both of you.

Red Canary said...

This is the best video on the internet.

Jami Smith said...

You guys are awesome!

The Pfefferkorns said...

love the video. Fun to read you thoughts! Hey we are in Santa Cruz again, so let us know if you are in the area or any where close. we would love to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

First blog comment I have ever left...and yes, it is three months later, but I sure love you and you sure are sweet! -Jeannie