Maggie Lou and Phoebe Jane

Maggie Lou and Phoebe Jane

Friday, May 14, 2010



ROCK AND ROLL
WELL its sunny out and I cleaned the house and as I was listening to music I just realized that I love classic rock! I know this probably isn't a surprise to any of my friends out there but I do! And in my opinion the best, all time, rock and roll party band is Van Halen! I love old Van Halen with David Lee Roth. I mean come on! They are theessence of rock stars. I have included a playlist of some old live footage for you to enjoy. This is the music I stood in front of a mirror with a hair brush and used the broom handle as my guitar and had some of my best performances in my made up rock arena in my room!

Some say rock and roll is from the devil but I can't imagine God doesn't sit back and smile when he sees Eddie start ripping it up on Eruption. Sit back and relax and bask in the glory rock!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get much better than this!
Danny G.

dfinnecy said...

Die Heretic!