Maggie Lou and Phoebe Jane

Maggie Lou and Phoebe Jane

Monday, May 30, 2011

THEY HAVE ARRIVED

Wow, A few things of happened since my last blog, mainly my babies have arrived! I will sum up a long story :) We went to the hospital for a quick check up before celebrating Grandma Marjie's birthday and due to some medical complications 6 hours later I was holding my baby girls! Praise God they are healthy and so is Momma. I have a new level of respect for my amazing wife. She is a stud. Women who have had babies are the true warrior clan, their tolerance and spirit cannot be touched! I don't care how tough you think you are gentlemen, we can't compare :)
Props to Moms and Moms to be everywhere!



Maggie Lou and Phoebe Jane are here! A lot of people told me that I would fall in love so fast and it would be amazing to me, that I would be swept away. That wasn't my experience. It is a slow growing love that deepens everyday. The first day I just tripped out! These two cute little pruny raisins are my daughters! My daughters! I have two kids. Yesterday, no kids. Today two kids. HOLY SHIT! (sorry Moms and Grandmas and Great Grandmas.) Each day that passes and I experience new things the more I grow closer to them and fall more in love.
Everyone talks about how hard it is and at first I got all cocky. The first two days I thought this was way easier then people made it sound. Then Jeannie and I tried a day in the hospital without help from nurses and I got humbled really fast. It is hard, but it is worth every second and we are so blessed with the privilege to have a kid at all much less two beautiful daughters. (now i have to type with one hand because i am cradling phoebe in the other : )

The other thing I have to do is thank my Mother-in-Law! If anyone tells me a degrading Mother-in-law joke in the future I might punch them in the mouth. She is amazing. I know it breaks my Mom's heart not to be here and she would and will be amazing when she gets here. We are lucky to have Marjie so close. Without her I might have given the girls up for adoption. Her selfless service is the biggest act of love! Thank you so much Marjie!

so stay tuned to our adventure I will try and update our adventure as much as possible!

2 comments:

Katie Beaver said...

I am so excited for you guys! Parenthood is truly an adventure. Look forward to reading your future posts, but more, I look forward to meeting your girls! You guys are the best...we miss you! :)

Bobby said...

The Campbell family is so happy for you guys. The girls are so cute. We can't wait to me them soon. I know that you are going to be amazing parents and that god has blessed the two of you in amazing ways in your lives and now with these two little angels! Enjoy every single moment my friends because they grow so fast. We had our baby 10 months ago and he is already starting to walk and talk. We love him so much and it is amazing to see how incredible a baby's first year of life truly is.

God Bless!